More Information About The
Adulting and Parenting Community
Adulting and Parenting (AP) Community
The AP Academy hosts a networking community that allows members to learn from the experiences of others who are farther along the journey.
In this private space, members can candidly share their challenges, successes, lessons learned and themselves while developing skills that will support them in their journey.
The AP Community sponsors webinars and online meetings that bring the community together for lively discussions on adulting and parenting topics. You can always reach out to the AP Community host for help or as a sounding board.
In addition, members will find curated skills-building articles, blogs, and videos in the Community. Content here is constantly refreshed with new information from experts and members like you. Live workshops, seminars and retreats are planned for the future.
A few things you’ll see quickly that make this community different:
* It’s Ours. Because we build this community together, we have some great features for creating exclusive content, deeper conversations, richer assessment instruments, and online and live events. Plus, by building this community outside of standard public social media, you can have a more efficient, valuable and private experience with us and each other.
* There are Ways for You to Meet Each Other. There are ways for you to meet and interact with people who care about the same aspect of adulting or parenting as you. You can’t get this on other social media websites.
* We Bring Together Content and Community. This means we bring you new, fresh ideas and new practices that you can use in your daily life.
What You Get From the AP Community
We’re aiming to make your experience here awesome. Five key things you will get from the AP Community:
1. Exclusive content and conversations you can’t find anywhere else.
2. Meet people who share your interests, live near you, do the same things you do, or who are working through the same adulting or parenting challenges.
3. Grow your interpersonal skills by learning from other and through activities provided by the Host.
4. Swap stories, experiences, and ideas around our shared mission - "To help young adults develop the skills they need to make their journey to adulthood and parenthood easier and more enjoyable. "
5. Have access to National Parenting Project blogs, webinars, and personal growth material
6. Find new, fresh inspiration, thought-provoking conversations, and expert perspectives each and every day.
To make this a reality, we need your help. We need you to interact with this community. Every time you contribute a story, experience, or idea, you’re building a knowledge base that every member of this community can tap into.
And when you invite as few as two new members, you’re adding rocket fuel to what this community can accomplish together. It doesn’t get any better than that. It’s why we’re here and why we’re grateful you’re here with us as well.